This is my most complete training on Lightroom 5 and includes over 6 hours of training including :
- Importing, organizing and exporting your photos.
- Retouching your photos (main module)
- Maps, Books and Print modules
- Slideshows and Web Galleries
Best possible price !
- Software Lightroom 5
- Lengths Over 6 hours
WHAT'S INSIDE THIS TUTORIAL ?
“I must say your work is truly amazing. I watched several of your videos and learn more in one hour than I have learned in a year.
Your simplicity of training is refreshing and something that is absorbing more easily than the most expensive of training course.” Anthony
“From your work and videos you change my approach and prospective to the digital photography for ever !”. Stephanos
Summary of the videos :
Importing, organizing and exporting your photos
- Video 1: How to import your photos from a memory card.
- Video 2: How to import photos already on your HDD.
- Video 3: How to import photos from a memory card to an external drive
- Video 4: How to move folders and photos in Lightroom, and how to correct things if Lightroom doesn’t find some folders or photos.
- Video 5: How to import videos and how to extract one photo.
- Video 6: What are the most ways I use to visualize photos.
- Video 7: How to sort your photos using stars, colors and flags.
- Video 8: The spray tool, you can spray keywords and colors !
- Video 9: What is the difference between Jpg and Raw files
- Video 10: Collections, what are they, how to create and use them.
- Video 11: Use the stuck options to group photos together.
- Video 12: How to export your photos out of Lightroom.
- Video 13: How to watermark your photos
- Video 14: How to update your photos on your Iphone or Ipad with Lightroom.
- Video 15: How to email a photo directly from Lightroom.
- Video 16: How to keywords your photos
- Video 17: I show you my way how I back up my photos in full automatic way, safe for lazy people!
- Video 18: How to export, import and backup your catalog
- Video 19: How to search your photos.
Retouching your photos
- Video 1: The basic tone sliders, a short explanation of the histogram and how they relate to these settings.
- Video 2: How to set the white balance and what is it ?
- Video 3: How to set up the Vibrance, saturation and clarity on your photos.
- Video 4: Curves. How to set the curves.
- Video 5: Hue, Saturation and luminance sliders, very powerfull tools to set your colors as you like.
- Video 6: Noise and sharpen, how to get the noise out and sharpen your photos.
- Video 7: Lens distortion, how to correct it.
- Video 8: Camera Calibration.
- Video 9: Tool Bar: Graduated filter, a powerful tool to make great skies !
- Video 10: Tool Bar: Brush Tool, how to change local lights and colors on your photo like a painter!
- Video 11: Tool Bar: a new filter in Lightroom that has many uses.
- Video 12: Tool Bar: Spot removal tool.
- Video 13: Tool Bar: Spot removal tool, visualize spots.
- Video 14: Tool Bar: The crop tool.
- Video 15: Tool Bar: Final before and after
- Video 16: Full retouching projects. Project #1 a Day light photo at Culver Studio California.
- Video 17: Full retouching projects. Project #2 A long exposure photo of Notre Dame in Paris.
- Video 18: Full retouching projects. Project # 3 Black and white artistic Photography
- Video 19: Full retouching projects. Project # 4 Portrait retouching!
- Video 20: Full retouching projects. Project # 5 House Florida, the importance of shooting underexpose and raw compare to JPG.
- Video 21: Full retouching projects. Project # 6 Selective Color and working with Photoshop.
- Video 22: Full retouching projects. Project # 6 Panorama, the importance of shooting manual and the ability to synch your retouching settings.
- Video 23: How to create Presets.
- Video 24: How to install Presets.
Maps, Books and Print modules
- Video 1: The Map module, what it does and how it can be use.
- Video 2: The book module: How to create a cover and lay out your pages.
- Video 3: The book module: The text tools
- Video 4: The book Module: Making a book the easy way with auto lay out.
- Video 5: Print module: Printing a simple image.
- Video 6: Print module: Printing a simple image with no margin.
- Video 7: Print module: The Picture Package, printing the same photo at different size on the same sheet.
- Video 8: Print module: The custom package, how to print different photos on the same paper. How to print into a file!
- Video 9: Print module: How to prepare your files to have the best result on the web.
- Video 10: Color management and how to get good prints
Slideshows and web galleries
- Video 1: Slideshows: The basics of making a slideshow.
- Video 2: Web Galleries: HTML galleries.
- Video 3: Web Galleries: Flash Galleries
- Video 4: Web Galleries: How to find web galleries on the web and install them.
- Video 5: Web Galleries: How to get your galleries on line using a hosting plan.
BEFORE AND AFTER RENDERING
PREVIEW OF THE TUTORIAL
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
People who have bought this training course also checked the following tutorials :