HDR ? no DRI ! Dynamic Range Increase ?!?
This is a technic that I love for shooting urban Landscape where the dynamic range is a challenge.
1. Shoot bracket photos as you would for HDR -2 0 + 2.
In Lightroom or Camera raw :
2. Retouch the normal exposed photo for the buildings.
3. Retouch the under exposed photo for sky.
4. Retouch the over exposed for the water (silky water)
5. Open all 3 raw files in one Photoshop files and blend them gently with mask and brush of 40 %
You will see a full demo on how to do this on my next podcast on monday !
Share if you like :-)
Google+: View post on Google+